Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Beautiful Blogger Award

So it's been a few months since I wrote my last blog post, and there are a few updates.  The most significant of course, was tying the knot with my beautiful wife Sonnia.  She already wrote a blog post and put a few pictures up, which you can check out at her blog if you so desire.

The purpose of this particular blog post is to accept the Beautiful Blogger Award, bestowed upon me (coincidentally) by Sonnia.  I'm supposed to give the award to seven other blogs (yeah, it's another pyramid scheme blog award; but I felt like participating since I haven't written anything in a while, so there).


Right, so without any further ado, and in no particular order, here are the blogs I've selected to bestow this prestigious Beautiful Blogger Award.  The check is in the mail lol.  These are some blogs which I have enjoyed reading over the last couple of years.  The bottom one hasn't had a post in quite a while but the posts are hilarious, so...









1 comment:

  1. Well, thanks for awarding it again. But I think I'd pass this time. HaHaHa. I have atually done it before you. :-) Write more!

    ReplyDelete